Re: So, who's fighting at Tournoi du Coeur de Glace?

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2013
      Hi All,

      I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who fought at Tournoi du Coeur de Glace for the sportsmanship displayed on the rapier field. I believe that was some of the best rapier combat I've been party to in a long time.

      Garzie mille!/ Thanks a lot!
      Jocelyn Cranewall

      pS: Wayne, it's the 2nd time I've seen the Zweihander and its still very impressive.