Re: [E_Rapier] So, who's fighting at Tournoi du Coeur de Glace?

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
      cool.
      If you can bring one, i'd love to see your new Zweihander.

      --g

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2013
        Hi All,

        I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who fought at Tournoi du Coeur de Glace for the sportsmanship displayed on the rapier field. I believe that was some of the best rapier combat I've been party to in a long time.

        Garzie mille!/ Thanks a lot!
        Jocelyn Cranewall

        pS: Wayne, it's the 2nd time I've seen the Zweihander and its still very impressive.