Re: [E_Rapier] So, who's fighting at Tournoi du Coeur de Glace?

  • Anthropicus Panthera Morphous
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
      I expect to be.

      Wayne

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
        cool.
        If you can bring one, i'd love to see your new Zweihander.

        --g

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2013
          Hi All,

          I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who fought at Tournoi du Coeur de Glace for the sportsmanship displayed on the rapier field. I believe that was some of the best rapier combat I've been party to in a long time.

          Garzie mille!/ Thanks a lot!
          Jocelyn Cranewall

          pS: Wayne, it's the 2nd time I've seen the Zweihander and its still very impressive.