Evaluation of Melee course

  • Garry Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2007
      Just looking for feed back so that we can make this something better
      and possibly run more often?

      Melee Drill Day - THL Gareth's class

      How was the class

      Did you find the class informative?
      1 2 3 4 5

      Things to add or things you liked?

      Was it presented in an easy to follow manner?
      1 2 3 4 5

      Were you able to follow along?

      Were you given the opportunity to ask questions?

      Were your questions asked to your satisfaction?

      Would you recommend this class?
      1 2 3 4 5

      Would you take this class again if it was presented again at another
      event?