Re: [E_Rapier] So, who's fighting at Tournoi du Coeur de Glace?

  • Gavin MacAidan
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
      Sadly, I cannot be there.

      On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 8:54 AM, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I am.
      >
      > --g

    • Anthropicus Panthera Morphous
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
        I expect to be.

        Wayne

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
          cool.
          If you can bring one, i'd love to see your new Zweihander.

          --g

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2013
            Hi All,

            I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who fought at Tournoi du Coeur de Glace for the sportsmanship displayed on the rapier field. I believe that was some of the best rapier combat I've been party to in a long time.

            Garzie mille!/ Thanks a lot!
            Jocelyn Cranewall

            pS: Wayne, it's the 2nd time I've seen the Zweihander and its still very impressive.