So, who's fighting at Tournoi du Coeur de Glace?

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
      I am.

      --g
    • Gavin MacAidan
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
        Sadly, I cannot be there.

        On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 8:54 AM, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I am.
        >
        > --g

      • Anthropicus Panthera Morphous
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
          I expect to be.

          Wayne

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
            cool.
            If you can bring one, i'd love to see your new Zweihander.

            --g

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 4, 2013
              Hi All,

              I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who fought at Tournoi du Coeur de Glace for the sportsmanship displayed on the rapier field. I believe that was some of the best rapier combat I've been party to in a long time.

              Garzie mille!/ Thanks a lot!
              Jocelyn Cranewall

              pS: Wayne, it's the 2nd time I've seen the Zweihander and its still very impressive.