Re: [E_Rapier] Re: C&T Tourney at Val Day...Who's in?

  • Bob Roberts
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 18, 2013
      Thanks John for agreeing to assist in my authorization. I just thought that I should point out though that we come from the same group (Ottawa), although I have not fenced John for many years, let alone C&T which has been even more.

      My two cents worth about C&T format...I think just having the opportunity to play C&T would make it interesting for me.

      Cheers!