Re: [E_Rapier] C&T Tourney at Val Day...Who's in?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 18, 2013
      I have no preferences.
      Are you going to have any weapon restrictions?

      --j

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 18, 2013
        John,

        While I am scheduleing a time for C&T I am not a C&T marshall, one will have to step forward to manage the list for that time slot. That C&T marshall will set the Weapons restrictions.

        Want to be the C&T marshall? Want to do Christobel's C&T Authorization so he can play?

        Jocelyn

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 18, 2013
          I am happy to do either of those things as long as it doesn't conflict
          with anything else that I'm required to attend.

          However, as the RMIC, you can set up the conditions of the tournament
          should you so wish (and if I'm going to marshal it, that would be my
          preference as I don't have much time to come up with anything
          interesting).

          --g

          On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:15 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:

          > John,
          >
          > While I am scheduleing a time for C&T I am not a C&T marshall, one will have to step forward to manage the list for that time slot. That C&T marshall will set the Weapons restrictions.
          >
          > Want to be the C&T marshall? Want to do Christobel's C&T Authorization so he can play?
          >
          > Jocelyn
          >

          > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, John Enzinas wrote:
          >>
          >> I have no preferences.
          >> Are you going to have any weapon restrictions?
          >>
          >> --j
          >>
          >> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 8:08 AM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
          >> wrote:

          >> > I'm in!

          >> > I'm aiming for 9 to be there for the kingdom moot.

          >> > At least enough time to fight everyone once, preferably enough to
          >> > fight everyone twice.
          >> >
          >> > Eyrny

        • Bob Roberts
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 18, 2013
            Thanks John for agreeing to assist in my authorization. I just thought that I should point out though that we come from the same group (Ottawa), although I have not fenced John for many years, let alone C&T which has been even more.

            My two cents worth about C&T format...I think just having the opportunity to play C&T would make it interesting for me.

            Cheers!