C&T Tourney at Val Day...Who's in?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 18, 2013
      Hi All,

      I'm planning and plotting the programme for Val Day in Barrie and was thinking to include some time for those folks who do C&T, keeping in mind we have a 20x20 list (small).

      I pose to you the following questions ( if they don't get answered you don't get your C&T time):

      1) Who's IN?
      2) What time of day on Saturday would you want to play? (I'm aware of the Baron's council meeting G)
      3) How much time do you want to play? (no you can't have the whole day)

      Ciao Ciao!
      Jocelyn
    • Bob Roberts
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 18, 2013
        Well, as long as I can re-authorize...I would really enjoy playing at a bit of C&T, especially if I have my rapier back in time from Darkwood. Mind you, I don't know how much of a challenge I will be for my opponents. I also have a new two-hander I wouldn't mind trying...

        Cheers!

        Cristobal sin Sombrero

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 18, 2013
          On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:42 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
          > Hi All,
          >
          > I'm planning and plotting the programme for Val Day in Barrie and was thinking to include some time for those folks who do C&T, keeping in mind we have a 20x20 list (small).
          >
          > I pose to you the following questions ( if they don't get answered you don't get your C&T time):
          >
          > 1) Who's IN?

          I'm in!

          > 2) What time of day on Saturday would you want to play? (I'm aware of the Baron's council meeting G)

          I'm aiming for 9 to be there for the kingdom moot.

          > 3) How much time do you want to play? (no you can't have the whole day)

          At least enough time to fight everyone once, preferably enough to
          fight everyone twice.

          Eyrny

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 18, 2013
            I have no preferences.
            Are you going to have any weapon restrictions?

            --j

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 18, 2013
              John,

              While I am scheduleing a time for C&T I am not a C&T marshall, one will have to step forward to manage the list for that time slot. That C&T marshall will set the Weapons restrictions.

              Want to be the C&T marshall? Want to do Christobel's C&T Authorization so he can play?

              Jocelyn

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 18, 2013
                I am happy to do either of those things as long as it doesn't conflict
                with anything else that I'm required to attend.

                However, as the RMIC, you can set up the conditions of the tournament
                should you so wish (and if I'm going to marshal it, that would be my
                preference as I don't have much time to come up with anything
                interesting).

                --g

                On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:15 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:

                > John,
                >
                > While I am scheduleing a time for C&T I am not a C&T marshall, one will have to step forward to manage the list for that time slot. That C&T marshall will set the Weapons restrictions.
                >
                > Want to be the C&T marshall? Want to do Christobel's C&T Authorization so he can play?
                >
                > Jocelyn
                >

                > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, John Enzinas wrote:
                >>
                >> I have no preferences.
                >> Are you going to have any weapon restrictions?
                >>
                >> --j
                >>
                >> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 8:08 AM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
                >> wrote:

                >> > I'm in!

                >> > I'm aiming for 9 to be there for the kingdom moot.

                >> > At least enough time to fight everyone once, preferably enough to
                >> > fight everyone twice.
                >> >
                >> > Eyrny

              • Bob Roberts
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 18, 2013
                  Thanks John for agreeing to assist in my authorization. I just thought that I should point out though that we come from the same group (Ottawa), although I have not fenced John for many years, let alone C&T which has been even more.

                  My two cents worth about C&T format...I think just having the opportunity to play C&T would make it interesting for me.

                  Cheers!