Melee class thanks

  • Garry Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2007
      I would like to thank everyone who helped make the melee class
      possible, from the autocrat to the MIC and all those who ventured
      out to Spring Tune uP to partisipate.

      I had personally hoped to get 12 people. But we managed with 6. I
      think it went fairly well between our rotating list as people came
      and went, to the huge list space we had to play on.

      I would love to get space and time to run this class again at an
      event where we would ahve many more people. I think it was fun,
      informative and needed.

      I am looking to pester the autocrat for the event next year "spring
      Tune Up" to see if I can run it again.

      I would love to run it again.

      Many thanks to all.
      It was fun