Re: [Ealdormere] Toys for Tots at Wassail

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      The Rapier tournaments at Wassail will also feature a Toys for Tots
      tournament, same format as the armoured tournament described below.
      We will also be having a new fighters tournament as requested by Their
      Majesties, for fighters authorized less than 2 years. Additional fun
      will be improvised depending on time and space!

      Visit the website http://wassail.lilleypress.com/ to learn more about
      the Spanish vs Portuguese teams, and the Cookie contest!

      Eyrny