Re: [E_Rapier] Long-hafted weapons experiement

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2012
      At this time, if you are going to use a long hafted weapon, I would
      like you to be reporting back to me, so in order to play, your name
      should be on the list.
      I would also appreciate commentary from people who are facing these
      simulators with other tools.

      --g

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 30, 2012
        I'd suggest a pair of full fingered guantlets