Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Long-hafted weapons experiement

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2012
      At this time I am not going to impose any restrictions, however, I
      reserve the right to reject a design as a bad idea (at least until I
      see it in person).
      I would discourage people from trying to use full length pikes.

      --g

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 30, 2012
        At this time, if you are going to use a long hafted weapon, I would
        like you to be reporting back to me, so in order to play, your name
        should be on the list.
        I would also appreciate commentary from people who are facing these
        simulators with other tools.

        --g

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 30, 2012
          I'd suggest a pair of full fingered guantlets