Re: [E_Rapier] Long-hafted weapons experiement

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2012
      If I have someone at practice who makes 2 long-hafted weapons, with
      your approval, what is required of me to pick up the 2nd one and fight
      him with it?

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 30, 2012
        At this time I am not going to impose any restrictions, however, I
        reserve the right to reject a design as a bad idea (at least until I
        see it in person).
        I would discourage people from trying to use full length pikes.

        --g

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 30, 2012
          At this time, if you are going to use a long hafted weapon, I would
          like you to be reporting back to me, so in order to play, your name
          should be on the list.
          I would also appreciate commentary from people who are facing these
          simulators with other tools.

          --g

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 30, 2012
            I'd suggest a pair of full fingered guantlets