Re: Long-hafted weapons experiement

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2012
      --Giovanni
      Are you providing any construction constraints? example, a length restriction?
      Jocelyn

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 30, 2012
        If I have someone at practice who makes 2 long-hafted weapons, with
        your approval, what is required of me to pick up the 2nd one and fight
        him with it?

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 30, 2012
          At this time I am not going to impose any restrictions, however, I
          reserve the right to reject a design as a bad idea (at least until I
          see it in person).
          I would discourage people from trying to use full length pikes.

          --g

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 30, 2012
            At this time, if you are going to use a long hafted weapon, I would
            like you to be reporting back to me, so in order to play, your name
            should be on the list.
            I would also appreciate commentary from people who are facing these
            simulators with other tools.

            --g

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 30, 2012
              I'd suggest a pair of full fingered guantlets