RE: [E_Rapier] Re: Melee Course

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 11, 2007
      I too concur.

      I'd have to say that I learned even from the sidelines!
      A most wonderful day, Waes hail to Gareth!

      Cainder
      is it still a farmer's tan when it's only on your hands?

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
      Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 11, 2007
        On 6/7/07, Garry Campbell <gareth.rapier@...> wrote:
        > I have uploaded my notes for the day for Spring Tune up.
        > Please feel free to print them out and come to class with questions
        > and eager to have fun and work at being better at Melee.
        >
        > If we have a group of people who will be going to pensic this year
        > please let me know. We can try to give you as much exposure and tiem
        > to work together as possible...

        Sounds like it went well.
        Any chance of those notes being made available for those of us who
        were not able to take the course?

        --j
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 11, 2007
          I believe if you check in the files section of the yahoo group, they're
          available there.

          Cainder