Re: [E_Rapier] Perforated Steel

  • Bob Roberts
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 10, 2012
      Yup. How's everything in Kingston? I took a few years off and I am getting back into fencing.

      Cheers!

    • Aaron Miedema
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012
        Just a few years? Let's see... six years? I've done an MA and now I'm
        doing my PhD at York.... so... I'm now living in the mighty Scarberia,
        but, if you find your way down to this end of the world, look me up. =)

        On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:04 PM, Bob Roberts <maskkasm@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Yup. How's everything in Kingston? I took a few years off and I am
        > getting back into fencing.
        >

        > Cheers!

        Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
        Historian