SCA Board: Peerage Exploratory Committee Announcement - Possible Rapier &/or C+T

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012
      Hi all,

      I may be a little behind the 8 ball on this one, but I found this article on SCA today, "SCA Board: Peerage Exploratory Committee Announcement - Possible Rapier and/or Cut and Thrust Combat Peerage". It can be found at the following URL

      http://www.scatoday.net/node/23588

      Regardless of which perspective you have towards this topic, I urge you write to the address in the article. The decision these 13 people have to weigh will impact YOUR GAME and how it is played.

      THL Jocelyn Cranewall