Re: Melee Course

  • Yvonne Rogers
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10 8:22 PM
      Yes, I agree.

      Watchign the class unfold I can say from an observers; perspective
      it was an informative session, and I would say a success.

      I hope THL gareth intends to run it again.

      Congrats THL Gareth.

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Anna B" <abaginski@...> wrote:

      > Greetings all,
      >

      > I just wanted to drop a quick line to thank THL Gareth, and my
      fellow
      > fencers who came out to take and participate in the melee course
      at Spring
      > Tune-Up. I for one had a great time and learned lots. It's only
      > unfortunate that more of us were unable to attend and take
      advantage of the
      > great space and opportunity to learn melee.
      >

      > See you all next weekend!
      >

      > In service,
      >
      > Rusalka
      >

      > _____

      On Behalf

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 11 7:25 AM
        I too concur.

        I'd have to say that I learned even from the sidelines!
        A most wonderful day, Waes hail to Gareth!

        Cainder
        is it still a farmer's tan when it's only on your hands?

        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 11 8:05 AM
          On 6/7/07, Garry Campbell <gareth.rapier@...> wrote:
          > I have uploaded my notes for the day for Spring Tune up.
          > Please feel free to print them out and come to class with questions
          > and eager to have fun and work at being better at Melee.
          >
          > If we have a group of people who will be going to pensic this year
          > please let me know. We can try to give you as much exposure and tiem
          > to work together as possible...

          Sounds like it went well.
          Any chance of those notes being made available for those of us who
          were not able to take the course?

          --j
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 11 8:33 AM
            I believe if you check in the files section of the yahoo group, they're
            available there.

            Cainder