Feast of the Hare

  • Gavin Lusk
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
      Greetings all;

      For Hare this year, authorizations and inspections will start at 12:30,
      with the tournament around 1:15 or so. We have several authorizations to do
      - a primary, a couple of secondaries and a reauthorization, so any marshals
      and MiTs who want to help out, it would be appreciated. Also, this is your
      last chance to let me know if you have an authorization you'd like to
      attempt. Please no surprises along those lines the day of.

      We have the list until 4:30, at which point there will be a dance class.
      I'd encourage anyone with energy left at that point to give that a whirl as
      well.

    • Anthropicus Panthera Morphous
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
        Thanks, Gavin!

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 2, 2012
          GUillaume..don't you also have to take the Marsha''s coarse?

          Jocelyn

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "anthropicus" <daeth@...> wrote:

          > I didn't have a chance to get my card stamped this year, so I'll need a new authorization. I'd like to do heavy rapier and parry device. If there'll be someone there that can do cut and thrust authorizations, I'm hoping to get that done too.
          >
          > Any MIT opportunities would also be appreciated, I've got two more signatures to go.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Guillaume Dangeau
          >
          > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Gavin Lusk <oval.one@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Is anyone planning to do any authorisations at Feast of the Hare? I know of
          > > one primary and one secondary at the moment, but if anyone else is planning
          > > to authorise, please let me know.

        • anthropicus
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 2, 2012
            You're quite right, I still need that. (Sat in on one a couple years ago, but didn't start my paperwork until much later.)

            Guillaume