Rapier Combat Handbook

  • Lars Eriksson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
      As noted in my previous message on 11 October, we have a new revision to
      Ealdormere's Rapier Combat Handbook. The new revision has now been
      approved by the Privy Council and Earl Marshal and is now available on the
      Ealdormere website:
      http://www.ealdormere.ca/uploads/docs/2012/ealdormere_rapier_combat_handbook_2012.pdf

      Again, the format of the Ealdormere rules has been changed. You'll want to
      get yourself a copy of the Society Rapier Handbook (
      http://www.sca.org/officers/marshal/docs/rapier/rapier_handbook.pdf). As
      always, Ealdormere follows Society minimums as closely as possible. The
      Ealdormere rules now simply outline those rules that we have modified or
      overridden, those rules we have added, and how Ealdormere has implemented
      rules where the Society rule gives individual kingdoms choices.

      These rules are in effect as of now. You can refer to my previous message
      for a summary of the major changes, but I certainly hope everyone will take
      some time and read them over!

      Lars