RE: [E_Rapier] Melee Course

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 2007
      Greetings all,

      I just wanted to drop a quick line to thank THL Gareth, and my fellow
      fencers who came out to take and participate in the melee course at Spring
      Tune-Up. I for one had a great time and learned lots. ItÂ’s only
      unfortunate that more of us were unable to attend and take advantage of the
      great space and opportunity to learn melee.

      See you all next weekend!

      In service,

      Rusalka

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 10, 2007
        Yes, I agree.

        Watchign the class unfold I can say from an observers; perspective
        it was an informative session, and I would say a success.

        I hope THL gareth intends to run it again.

        Congrats THL Gareth.

        --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Anna B" <abaginski@...> wrote:

        > Greetings all,
        >

        > I just wanted to drop a quick line to thank THL Gareth, and my
        fellow
        > fencers who came out to take and participate in the melee course
        at Spring
        > Tune-Up. I for one had a great time and learned lots. It's only
        > unfortunate that more of us were unable to attend and take
        advantage of the
        > great space and opportunity to learn melee.
        >

        > See you all next weekend!
        >

        > In service,
        >
        > Rusalka
        >

        > _____

        On Behalf

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 11, 2007
          I too concur.

          I'd have to say that I learned even from the sidelines!
          A most wonderful day, Waes hail to Gareth!

          Cainder
          is it still a farmer's tan when it's only on your hands?

          @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
          MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
          Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
          @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
          hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 11, 2007
            On 6/7/07, Garry Campbell <gareth.rapier@...> wrote:
            > I have uploaded my notes for the day for Spring Tune up.
            > Please feel free to print them out and come to class with questions
            > and eager to have fun and work at being better at Melee.
            >
            > If we have a group of people who will be going to pensic this year
            > please let me know. We can try to give you as much exposure and tiem
            > to work together as possible...

            Sounds like it went well.
            Any chance of those notes being made available for those of us who
            were not able to take the course?

            --j
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 11, 2007
              I believe if you check in the files section of the yahoo group, they're
              available there.

              Cainder