Feast of the Hare

  • Gavin Lusk
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 24, 2012
      Is anyone planning to do any authorisations at Feast of the Hare? I know of
      one primary and one secondary at the moment, but if anyone else is planning
      to authorise, please let me know.

    • anthropicus
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
        I didn't have a chance to get my card stamped this year, so I'll need a new authorization. I'd like to do heavy rapier and parry device. If there'll be someone there that can do cut and thrust authorizations, I'm hoping to get that done too.

        Any MIT opportunities would also be appreciated, I've got two more signatures to go.

        Cheers,
        Guillaume Dangeau

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
          We have at least one primary and another secondary authorization to do, so
          MiT opportunities will abound, and a re-auth shouldn't be a problem. Not
          sure about cut and thrust, will depend on what marshals are there
          (authorizing in that is my winter project as well).

          Looking forward to seeing you.

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
            Greetings all;

            For Hare this year, authorizations and inspections will start at 12:30,
            with the tournament around 1:15 or so. We have several authorizations to do
            - a primary, a couple of secondaries and a reauthorization, so any marshals
            and MiTs who want to help out, it would be appreciated. Also, this is your
            last chance to let me know if you have an authorization you'd like to
            attempt. Please no surprises along those lines the day of.

            We have the list until 4:30, at which point there will be a dance class.
            I'd encourage anyone with energy left at that point to give that a whirl as
            well.

          • Anthropicus Panthera Morphous
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
              Thanks, Gavin!

              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 2, 2012
                GUillaume..don't you also have to take the Marsha''s coarse?

                Jocelyn

                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 2, 2012
                  You're quite right, I still need that. (Sat in on one a couple years ago, but didn't start my paperwork until much later.)

                  Guillaume