Spear and magic helmet.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2012
      Hi all,

      Two things. Firstly, there have been some discussions on the marshals list
      about the the legality of long handled weapons such as a dagger with no
      cross and a 1.5m handle (aka a spear). Having the parts, I will be making
      one to bring to crown so people can take a look. As the Mic has requested,
      i will not be fighting with it. However o do hope to use it at some point.

      So, given my propensity to bring weird but legal weapons to the list, i
      wanted to remind you that you are never required to fight against a
      particular weapon and unless the tourney rules state otherwise, you can
      always ask your opponent to switch to something more familiar. I know i
      will always do my best to honor such requests.

      On to helmets. I recently bought a sallet and bevor that should be legal
      for cut and thrust and also regular armored combat. It is wonderful and
      amazing and beautiful and slightly too small. So I am selling it. I will
      have it at crown a well should any one want to take a look at it (and
      ideally buy it).

      Pictures of it can be found here:
      https://plus.google.com/photos/113685126072057229888/albums/5801767190501247761

      --g