Rapier Crown / MIC / Schedule / Proposal G

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2012
      Proposal G ...
      Schedule as the Progress permits.
      * Very unlikely that we will have time for authorizations *
      Inspections A.S.A.P. Then Play or a quick bite .. depending on timing.

      From Gerrard:
      You are cordially invited to wear your spiffiest outfits.
      Don banners and regalia and other heraldry.
      For I think it high time we have a fun Pomp and Cicumstance Tourney.
      So the Format:

      1) As per Thier Majesties request :
      We are also hoping to host a tournament for those authorized in heavy
      fighting, or fencing, for less than two years at each event prior to
      the scheduled marshal activities.
      ** I see no restriction as to having previously won a tournament **
      So a simple round Robin !

      2)
      Revese Bear Pit Poker tournament.
      Winner takes a card
      Only five cards can be held.
      You must discard before drawing another.
      Under 2 years gets one free card.
      Bring your spiel
      Laud all with your wit " one who inspires you. "
      " the many that inspire you ".
      " whatever inspires you ... rated PG 13 ** "
      People over 57 years of age having Carp in their last name cannot win ... ;-)

      This MIC will ask if your using something in tournament for the first
      or second time.
      You may be asked to demonstrate that aspect prior to using it in the list.

      Any other proposals .. ??