Marshals on Suspension for Failing to Report

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8 8:24 PM
      Greetings,

      Be it know that the following Marshal is suspended for
      failing to Report during the November 2006 and May
      2007 reporting period:

      Uilliam Fitzroy (William the Silent)

      Below is a previous posting to the Rapier Marshal's
      List concerning on the ramifications for not reporting
      and how to regain Marshal / MiT Status. These
      guidelines were approved by the Earl Marshal Tiberius.

      > MiT's & CiT's:
      > 1) If you don't report for a scheduled reporting
      > period you are placed on "watch".
      > 2) If you don't report *on time* at the next
      > reporting
      > period you are no longer an MiT or CiT.
      >
      > Marshals & Constables:
      > 1) If you don't report for a scheduled reporting
      > period you are placed on "watch".
      > 2) If you fail to report *on time* for the next
      > reporting period your Marshal/Constable Status is
      > "suspended", meaning you can not function as a
      > Marshal. The process for regaining Marshal Status
      > is
      > below.
      > 3) If you fail to regain your Marshal Status by the
      > next reporting period your warrant is removed and
      > you
      > must regain Marshal Status via the MiT process.
      >
      > Proceduce for regaining Marshal/Constable Status
      > after
      > Suspension:
      >
      > NOTE: I retain the right to require someone to renew
      > their Marshal Status as an MiT should I believe the
      > case warrants it.
      >
      > 1) Attend a Marshal's Class and provide the KRM with
      > confidence that current rules and conventions are
      > understood by the applicant.
      > 2) Be sponsored by a Group or Baronial Marshal
      > 3) Be acceptable to the KRM

      In Service,

      Senor Mateo de Merida

      Kingdom Rapier Marshal for Ealdormere
      Scholar of the Ealdormere Academy of Defence

      http://mail.yahoo.com