Re: [E_Rapier] KRM Succession

  • steveb1
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2012
      Congrats, Gavin!

      Gerhard

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 17, 2012
        Yay, Gavin :-) I will be happy to help you get back into shape!

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 17, 2012
          Congratulations Gavin! Welcome aboard!

          And Much and Many thanks to everyone who was brave enough to stand up and apply for the position!

          Cainder
          who fences when she's not wearing a herald's tabard or chasing littles...which isn't to say a whole lot.

          Kelly Wyatt

          SCA: Cainder ingen hui Chatharnaig

          k.wyatt59@...

          To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com; RapierMarshals@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 17, 2012
            Hi everyone. This is going to have to be a brief note, since I'm living out of boxes at the moment and my internet comes solely through my phone.

            For those who don't know me, I'm based in Ottawa and have been fencing for something like fifteen years. Thouh I don't claim any great skill, I get by, and concentrate more on the fun.

            I'll be posting some thoughts on the direction I'd like to go in the next week or so, once life settles down some. Having said that, I am open to suggestions from fencers and marshals of all levels of experience. We are a community, and everyone is engaged in discussing where we're going, the journey will be an interesting one.

            In service;
            Gavin MacAidan

            Sent from Samsung Mobile