Fencing at Scotchtoberfest Redux

  • EVE HARRIS
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2012

      Slight change of plans in regards to fencing. As per the Their Majesties reign requests we will be having a tourney for fencers authorized less than two years and it will be the first tourney. Also, instead of a two handed weapons tourney we will be having a class on the two handed sword, which, if people are comfortable with using them, would lead to a tourney depending on how much time we have left.