Melee Course

  • Garry Campbell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2007
      I have uploaded my notes for the day for Spring Tune up.
      Please feel free to print them out and come to class with questions
      and eager to have fun and work at being better at Melee.

      If we have a group of people who will be going to pensic this year
      please let me know. We can try to give you as much exposure and tiem
      to work together as possible...

      Gareth
    • Anna B
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 10, 2007
        Greetings all,

        I just wanted to drop a quick line to thank THL Gareth, and my fellow
        fencers who came out to take and participate in the melee course at Spring
        Tune-Up. I for one had a great time and learned lots. ItÂ’s only
        unfortunate that more of us were unable to attend and take advantage of the
        great space and opportunity to learn melee.

        See you all next weekend!

        In service,

        Rusalka

        _____

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 10, 2007
          Yes, I agree.

          Watchign the class unfold I can say from an observers; perspective
          it was an informative session, and I would say a success.

          I hope THL gareth intends to run it again.

          Congrats THL Gareth.

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Anna B" <abaginski@...> wrote:

          > Greetings all,
          >

          > I just wanted to drop a quick line to thank THL Gareth, and my
          fellow
          > fencers who came out to take and participate in the melee course
          at Spring
          > Tune-Up. I for one had a great time and learned lots. It's only
          > unfortunate that more of us were unable to attend and take
          advantage of the
          > great space and opportunity to learn melee.
          >

          > See you all next weekend!
          >

          > In service,
          >
          > Rusalka
          >

          > _____

          On Behalf

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 11, 2007
            I too concur.

            I'd have to say that I learned even from the sidelines!
            A most wonderful day, Waes hail to Gareth!

            Cainder
            is it still a farmer's tan when it's only on your hands?

            @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
            MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
            Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
            @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
            hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 11, 2007
              On 6/7/07, Garry Campbell <gareth.rapier@...> wrote:
              > I have uploaded my notes for the day for Spring Tune up.
              > Please feel free to print them out and come to class with questions
              > and eager to have fun and work at being better at Melee.
              >
              > If we have a group of people who will be going to pensic this year
              > please let me know. We can try to give you as much exposure and tiem
              > to work together as possible...

              Sounds like it went well.
              Any chance of those notes being made available for those of us who
              were not able to take the course?

              --j
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 11, 2007
                I believe if you check in the files section of the yahoo group, they're
                available there.

                Cainder