Huntsman's Harvest Rapier

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2012
      Dit Dit da Dit Dit ... This just in on the leg of a carrier pigeon...

      Well I think its time to organize some Rapier Fun for Huntsman's Harvest.
      Weather permitting I will happily M.I.C.
      Unless someone has already volunteered ? In which case I will assist.
      Our illustrious Majesties wish to have Newbie tournaments prior to any
      regular tournaments.
      So 11:00 Inspections
      Food
      Any Authorizations
      Then a Newbie tournament.
      If there aren't that many newbies we will have an " Only a Newbie can
      win tournament ". Where all of us play.
      Then Reverse Bear Pit
      Valhalla Circle of Death.
      Please ( No Nuts!! ( The edible kind silly ) )

      http://bendunfirth.wolfium.com/NextEvent.htm

      " Newbies as described by Their Majesties "

      We are also hoping to host a tournament for those authorized in heavy
      fighting, or fencing, for less than two years at each event prior to the
      scheduled marshal activities. At events that offer archery and thrown
      weapons we would ask that a short tournament for those who are new to
      the activity be held before scheduled events. In addition to the
      tournament for those new to archery, we would like to offer another
      archery tournament to those using period equipment.

      I return you now to your regularly scheduled pigeon-ing !!