Re: [E_Rapier] Definition of a student ???

    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 24, 2012
      Laughs .. fair enough
      Yet Gerrard has had many many teachers and still does.
      As you ( Eyrny might recall ) I actually failed my first authorization 3
      times. ( Terrible calibration wild flailing etc... ) I really had to
      guess at stuff / watch / ask many many questions seek advice and
      practice practice practice... There wasn't that much fencing in The
      March ( If any ) Back in the day !

      On 9/24/2012 7:12 PM, Kathleen Gormanshaw wrote:

      > An Alumnus of the Gerrard School of Rapier
      >
      > Eyrny

    • tamlin_01
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 25, 2012
        Toymaker, Why the need for the label when a good frendship needs no lables or constraints applied?

        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 25, 2012
          Just seeking some opinions ... Perceptions ... musings ...
          nothing more...