Re: [E_Rapier] Rapier Man at Arms ?

    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 24, 2012
      I really like Comrade at Arms.
      For a variety of reasons:
      Less offensive / Less confusing
      I have yet to create the Parameters of what a Comrade at Arms would
      entail, however Its very likely the most important things.
      Like Play safe
      Have Fun
      Learn
      Teach
      Grow
      Promote
      ( Embrace defeat ) etc..
      ( so far Im just formulating seeking advice on concept )
      Which this discussion has been very fruitful !!
      May thanks and other thoughts most welcome.
      If you wish or prefer contact me at thltoymaker@...

      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 24, 2012
        Laughs .. fair enough
        Yet Gerrard has had many many teachers and still does.
        As you ( Eyrny might recall ) I actually failed my first authorization 3
        times. ( Terrible calibration wild flailing etc... ) I really had to
        guess at stuff / watch / ask many many questions seek advice and
        practice practice practice... There wasn't that much fencing in The
        March ( If any ) Back in the day !

        On 9/24/2012 7:12 PM, Kathleen Gormanshaw wrote:

        > An Alumnus of the Gerrard School of Rapier
        >
        > Eyrny

      • tamlin_01
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 25, 2012
          Toymaker, Why the need for the label when a good frendship needs no lables or constraints applied?

          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 25, 2012
            Just seeking some opinions ... Perceptions ... musings ...
            nothing more...