New file uploaded to E_Rapier

  • E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 7, 2007
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the E_Rapier
      group.

      File : /Melee_day[1].doc
      Uploaded by : killian0ne <gareth.rapier@...>
      Description : Gareth's Melee notes

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      killian0ne <gareth.rapier@...>
    • E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 15, 2007
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the E_Rapier
        group.

        File : /RapierMelee.doc
        Uploaded by : nikolaidomingo <mobius@...>
        Description : Schedule of events for Murder Melee xxiv

        nikolaidomingo <mobius@...>
      • E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 23, 2008
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the E_Rapier
          group.

          File : /Ealdormere Rapier Rules-v5.doc
          Uploaded by : asa1066 <evedave1@...>
          Description : Latest Rules

          asa1066 <evedave1@...>
        • E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 21, 2010
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the E_Rapier
            group.

            File : /Picture 003.jpg
            Uploaded by : thltoymaker <thltoymaker@...>
            Description : Ugliest Gorget EVER !!

            thltoymaker <thltoymaker@...>
          • E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 7, 2011
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the E_Rapier
              group.

              File : /em_handbook_v1.3.pdf
              Uploaded by : mepatchett <patchett@...>
              Description : Earl Marshal's handbook -- Common policies & procedures for marshals in all disciplines

              mepatchett <patchett@...>
            • E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 26, 2013
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the E_Rapier
                group.

                File : /2012 Updated Rules
                Uploaded by : kgormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
                Description : Rapier Rules, Handbook, Authorization forms - from Lars

                kgormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 26, 2013
                  I'm used to looking for the rules in this yahoo group, so I copied &
                  pasted Lars' note from last fall in as a text file, so the links to
                  the documents he uploaded are in the yahoo group.

                  I'm going to leave the older versions for archive reasons.

                  Eyrny