Re: [E_Rapier] Re-Authorizing

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 8, 2007
      Known fellons....surely you must be mistaken, Gareth. Gabriel has in the
      past been in the company of the goode ship Crimson Star. And everyone knows
      that there are no fellons on that goode ship...

      Only honest, law abiding, privateers...

      Now who he is currently and most recently been associating with, I couldn't
      speak for...as we've not seen him in an number of months. Do you think he's
      been led astray?

      Ysabeau de Bayonne
      loyal captain's wife

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
      Port of Talbot's Cross, Kingdom of Ealdormere
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

      >From: "Gareth Cambell" <gareth.rapier@...>
      >To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Re-Authorizing
      >Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 21:48:08 -0500
      >
      >well if you would stop cohorting with known fellens... you wouldnt have the
      >local magistrate aiming fire arms at your ummmm head!

    • Gareth Cambell
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 10, 2007
        Knowing how blood is thicker then water and it runs deep... I know he has
        been led astray. And not by any unknown element he may have fallen in with
        as he searched for some way to escape his grim fate.

        Knowing well the good men and woman of the Crimson Star... *cough*... Im
        sure his absence was not at all some form of incarseration he was forced to
        bare as the rest of the crew scurried away under the cover of fog and night.

        We know how loyalty is often tested at sea... or in port or on the run...
        smile

        I am just glad the lad is home and safe... and I hope the terms of his parol
        are met with the same ease a vigor the folks of the Crimson Star put behind
        there words... "Only honest, law abiding, privateers..."

        I hope his home coming will be biter sweet...

        Gareth.... (wink)