Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Fencing at Day of Piracy and at Coronation

  • Aaron Miedema
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14, 2012
      You have Yvonne and Maria for sure... I'm contemplating, cause its an
      opportunity to play with swords... But there is all that pesk reading I
      have to do for school... And I finally got the draft of the Giganti
      transaltion back from the publisher, so I have to do that too... As I
      said... I'm thinking about it.

      Other people piping up might also help me to decide. =)

      On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 3:43 PM, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > So, are there going to be any fencers tomorrow?
      > --j
      >

      > On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
      > > Contemplateing Day of Piracy..pending schedule issues, but not
      > Corination.
      > >
      > > Jocelyn
      > >
      > > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Hey all,
      > >>
      > >> I'll be MIC at both of these events. I'm curious who will be there so
      > >> I can come up with some interesting scenarios for us to play with.
      > >>
      > >> Thanks!
      > >>
      > >> --j

      Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
      Historian