Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Fencing at Day of Piracy and at Coronation

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14, 2012
      So, are there going to be any fencers tomorrow?
      --j

      On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
      > Contemplateing Day of Piracy..pending schedule issues, but not Corination.
      >
      > Jocelyn
      >
      > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Hey all,
      >>
      >> I'll be MIC at both of these events. I'm curious who will be there so
      >> I can come up with some interesting scenarios for us to play with.
      >>
      >> Thanks!
      >>
      >> --j

    • Aaron Miedema
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 14, 2012
        You have Yvonne and Maria for sure... I'm contemplating, cause its an
        opportunity to play with swords... But there is all that pesk reading I
        have to do for school... And I finally got the draft of the Giganti
        transaltion back from the publisher, so I have to do that too... As I
        said... I'm thinking about it.

        Other people piping up might also help me to decide. =)

        On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 3:43 PM, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > So, are there going to be any fencers tomorrow?
        > --j
        >

        > On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
        > > Contemplateing Day of Piracy..pending schedule issues, but not
        > Corination.
        > >
        > > Jocelyn
        > >
        > > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
        > >>
        > >> Hey all,
        > >>
        > >> I'll be MIC at both of these events. I'm curious who will be there so
        > >> I can come up with some interesting scenarios for us to play with.
        > >>
        > >> Thanks!
        > >>
        > >> --j

        Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
        Historian