Re: [E_Rapier] E-mail Issues

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2012
      As far as I can tell I have now resolved all e-mail issues.
      Mostly it was Cogeco.ca and a quirk in my Eudora E-Mail.
      I have since deleted my Old Eudora and am now using this new version.
      Which does appear to be working. Its just set up way differently.
      So keep using this e-mail unless I get totally peeved at Cogeco.ca.
      Thanks.

      On 9/8/2012 10:10 AM, Kathleen Gormanshaw wrote:

      > What email address would you like to be the primary one we use to contact
      > you?
      >
      > Eyrny

    • Anthropicus Panthera Morphous
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2012
        Cogeco's email went down for me, too. I'm starting to think about
        switching to gmail.

        Wayne