Re: [E_Rapier] E-mail Issues

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2012
      What email address would you like to be the primary one we use to contact
      you?

      Eyrny

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2012
        As far as I can tell I have now resolved all e-mail issues.
        Mostly it was Cogeco.ca and a quirk in my Eudora E-Mail.
        I have since deleted my Old Eudora and am now using this new version.
        Which does appear to be working. Its just set up way differently.
        So keep using this e-mail unless I get totally peeved at Cogeco.ca.
        Thanks.

        On 9/8/2012 10:10 AM, Kathleen Gormanshaw wrote:

        > What email address would you like to be the primary one we use to contact
        > you?
        >
        > Eyrny

      • Anthropicus Panthera Morphous
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2012
          Cogeco's email went down for me, too. I'm starting to think about
          switching to gmail.

          Wayne