E-mail Issues

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2012
      Well a combination of Cogeco.ca messing up and two odd dysfunctions
      of my email system may cause me to completely delete Eudora , thus
      deleting all e-mails and e-mail addresses.
      I've saved what I can ... however ... once deleted they are pretty much gone.
      I do have a back up system that for now appears to be working.
      Plus two Internet e-mail addresses and Facebook.

      So cross your fingers , toes and eyes .. cause here goes ...
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2012
        What email address would you like to be the primary one we use to contact
        you?

        Eyrny

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2012
          As far as I can tell I have now resolved all e-mail issues.
          Mostly it was Cogeco.ca and a quirk in my Eudora E-Mail.
          I have since deleted my Old Eudora and am now using this new version.
          Which does appear to be working. Its just set up way differently.
          So keep using this e-mail unless I get totally peeved at Cogeco.ca.
          Thanks.

          On 9/8/2012 10:10 AM, Kathleen Gormanshaw wrote:

          > What email address would you like to be the primary one we use to contact
          > you?
          >
          > Eyrny

        • Anthropicus Panthera Morphous
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8, 2012
            Cogeco's email went down for me, too. I'm starting to think about
            switching to gmail.

            Wayne