Re: Fencing at Day of Piracy and at Coronation

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2012
      Contemplateing Day of Piracy..pending schedule issues, but not Corination.

      Jocelyn

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 14, 2012
        So, are there going to be any fencers tomorrow?
        --j

        On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
        > Contemplateing Day of Piracy..pending schedule issues, but not Corination.
        >
        > Jocelyn
        >
        > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Hey all,
        >>
        >> I'll be MIC at both of these events. I'm curious who will be there so
        >> I can come up with some interesting scenarios for us to play with.
        >>
        >> Thanks!
        >>
        >> --j

      • Aaron Miedema
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 14, 2012
          You have Yvonne and Maria for sure... I'm contemplating, cause its an
          opportunity to play with swords... But there is all that pesk reading I
          have to do for school... And I finally got the draft of the Giganti
          transaltion back from the publisher, so I have to do that too... As I
          said... I'm thinking about it.

          Other people piping up might also help me to decide. =)

          On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 3:43 PM, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > So, are there going to be any fencers tomorrow?
          > --j
          >

          > On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
          > > Contemplateing Day of Piracy..pending schedule issues, but not
          > Corination.
          > >
          > > Jocelyn
          > >
          > > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
          > >>
          > >> Hey all,
          > >>
          > >> I'll be MIC at both of these events. I'm curious who will be there so
          > >> I can come up with some interesting scenarios for us to play with.
          > >>
          > >> Thanks!
          > >>
          > >> --j

          Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
          Historian