Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing at Day of Piracy and at Coronation

  • Gavin Lusk
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2012
      We're in full moving mode, so again, probably won't be able to make either
      event.

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2012
        Contemplateing Day of Piracy..pending schedule issues, but not Corination.

        Jocelyn

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 14, 2012
          So, are there going to be any fencers tomorrow?
          --j

          On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
          > Contemplateing Day of Piracy..pending schedule issues, but not Corination.
          >
          > Jocelyn
          >
          > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Hey all,
          >>
          >> I'll be MIC at both of these events. I'm curious who will be there so
          >> I can come up with some interesting scenarios for us to play with.
          >>
          >> Thanks!
          >>
          >> --j

        • Aaron Miedema
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 14, 2012
            You have Yvonne and Maria for sure... I'm contemplating, cause its an
            opportunity to play with swords... But there is all that pesk reading I
            have to do for school... And I finally got the draft of the Giganti
            transaltion back from the publisher, so I have to do that too... As I
            said... I'm thinking about it.

            Other people piping up might also help me to decide. =)

            On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 3:43 PM, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > So, are there going to be any fencers tomorrow?
            > --j
            >

            > On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
            > > Contemplateing Day of Piracy..pending schedule issues, but not
            > Corination.
            > >
            > > Jocelyn
            > >
            > > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
            > >>
            > >> Hey all,
            > >>
            > >> I'll be MIC at both of these events. I'm curious who will be there so
            > >> I can come up with some interesting scenarios for us to play with.
            > >>
            > >> Thanks!
            > >>
            > >> --j

            Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
            Historian