Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing at Day of Piracy and at Coronation

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2012
      Hey all,

      I'll be MIC at both of these events. I'm curious who will be there so
      I can come up with some interesting scenarios for us to play with.

      Thanks!

      --j
    • David Gotlieb
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2012
        I won't be at Coronation. We're still debating whether we'll go to Day of Piracy.

        Lord Dafydd ap Alan (MKA David Gotlieb)
        Canton of Harrowgate Heath

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4, 2012
          We're in full moving mode, so again, probably won't be able to make either
          event.

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 5, 2012
            Contemplateing Day of Piracy..pending schedule issues, but not Corination.

            Jocelyn

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 14, 2012
              So, are there going to be any fencers tomorrow?
              --j

              On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
              > Contemplateing Day of Piracy..pending schedule issues, but not Corination.
              >
              > Jocelyn
              >
              > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> Hey all,
              >>
              >> I'll be MIC at both of these events. I'm curious who will be there so
              >> I can come up with some interesting scenarios for us to play with.
              >>
              >> Thanks!
              >>
              >> --j

            • Aaron Miedema
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 14, 2012
                You have Yvonne and Maria for sure... I'm contemplating, cause its an
                opportunity to play with swords... But there is all that pesk reading I
                have to do for school... And I finally got the draft of the Giganti
                transaltion back from the publisher, so I have to do that too... As I
                said... I'm thinking about it.

                Other people piping up might also help me to decide. =)

                On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 3:43 PM, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:

                > **
                >

                > So, are there going to be any fencers tomorrow?
                > --j
                >

                > On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
                > > Contemplateing Day of Piracy..pending schedule issues, but not
                > Corination.
                > >
                > > Jocelyn
                > >
                > > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
                > >>
                > >> Hey all,
                > >>
                > >> I'll be MIC at both of these events. I'm curious who will be there so
                > >> I can come up with some interesting scenarios for us to play with.
                > >>
                > >> Thanks!
                > >>
                > >> --j

                Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
                Historian