Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing at Baron's Howe

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2012
      I will be on site until monday so any time the autocrat is happy with
      will be fine by me. Since no one seems really interested in the Armour
      as Worn, I'll just bring the basics.

      --g

      On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Mark Patchett <patchett@...> wrote:
      > I'm planning to be at Baron's Howe, and planning to bring my
      > Rapier/Cut&Thrust kit along.
      > I'm up for playing -- maybe either early Saturday, or later in the
      > afternoon?
      > -Edward, Rex
      >

      > On 30/08/2012 9:02 AM, John Enzinas wrote:
      >>
      >> Hey All,
      >>
      >> Is anyone hoping to get in some swordplay at Baron's Howe? I'm packing
      >> tonight and need to know what I should be bringing. If anyone is
      >> interested, I can bring armour and we can do an Armour as Worn cut and
      >> thrust thing, but I need to know so i can grab the armour from the
      >> Swordhall.
      >>
      >> --g

    • L. Tremblay
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2012
        I'd love to do the armour as worn thing, but I expect that I am at least
        a week out from fighting and fencing again still.

        Lars