Clancy's Weekend of Tournaments

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27 7:20 AM
      The events stewards have asked that I post this to as many Lists as I
      can .. which I am happily doing !!
      Further info can be found on our Kingdom Calendar.

      Clancy's Weekend of Tournaments

      You are cordially invited by the Shire of Starleaf Gate to

      Clancy's Weekend of Tournaments

      September 1, 2, & 3, 2012

      (Saturday and Sunday tournaments Monday tear down)

      Public Displays & Demo's from 10 :00am -5:30pm

      Amherstburg, Ranta Marina, 1500 Front Road North

      ~This Free weekend event is for all ages.~

      There will be many merchants selling their wares.

      The weekend events will include:

      textile arts, wood carving, chain maille, Archery, Armed Combat,
      Youth Combat (TBD),Fencing, Thrown Weapons, Medieval Board Games,&
      other games of skill.

      HAVE YOUR FRIENDS & ARRESTED & PUT IN STOCKS

      ~ BRIBE YOUR
      WAY TO FREEDOM~

      All day Music and Entertainment.

      Site is wet. Must be purchased on site as per Ontario law.

      Food and drinks will be available on site.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27 7:38 AM
        Wow why was the font soooo large???
        Sorry about that . I sent it at about a size 12 font but I see Huge !!
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27 9:40 AM
          NOTICE the word FREE!