Middle Ages / Great weather & FUN !!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2012
      From Gerrard:
      Well it would appear that my sacrifice to the Weather Gods was
      accepted ! ( Yaaa right ...smiles )

      Well besides great weather the theme is fun and relaxed.
      So bring a smile and carefree attitude.
      Bring your fencing cards ...
      Double check your kit and weapons.
      Double check your friends kit and weapons ...?? ( hmmm that could
      be fun ....! )

      Site opens at 11:00 So what say we;
      Grab lunch
      Inspect
      Two Lists = twice the fun !
      Authorizations ?/ any one ?? thltoymaker ( at ) cogeco.ca
      Reverse Bear Pit
      Black Jack Tournament.
      Valhalla Circle of Death !!