Reports due 1 September

  • Lars Eriksson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2012
      Marshal type folks,

      September 1 is fast approaching. Please get your reports in to me as soon
      as is possible.

      Group marshals - as always I will need an up to date roster. Putting my
      MoL hat on, please ensure that all authorizations are listed and include
      the expiration dates on peoples' cards as well. If you need the roster
      spreadsheet, let me know and I'll fire it off to you.

      Thanks!
      Lars

    • Aaron Miedema
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2012
        I'll take a copy of the current spreadsheet.

        On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Lars Eriksson <
        ealdormere.rapier.marshal@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Marshal type folks,
        >
        > September 1 is fast approaching. Please get your reports in to me as soon
        > as is possible.
        >
        > Group marshals - as always I will need an up to date roster. Putting my
        > MoL hat on, please ensure that all authorizations are listed and include
        > the expiration dates on peoples' cards as well. If you need the roster
        > spreadsheet, let me know and I'll fire it off to you.
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Lars

        Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
        Historian