Thank You from Pennsic

  • Travis Willer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2012
      Greetings to our noble cousins of the North!

      For those who attended Pennsic this year, The North was our rallying cry. I
      can easily say that everyone of the Northshield rapier fighters had an
      absolute blast with each of you who attended. It was truly a joy to work
      with and fight along side with such great people. It was an honor to meet
      you all and if somebody could please pass this on to Their Majesties and
      Highnesses, I would be in their debt.

      I hope this absolutely fun time means many more chances are in the future
      to work together again.

      In service,

      --
      Don Charimmos of Lakadaimonias aka Charismos
      Kingdom of Northshield

      "We're just Harmless, Historical Nuts.
      Who wear boiler plate on our butts.
      Who dress up clothes from the 12th century.
      And bash on each other with sticks and debris.

      And make up the world's largest private army...
      Harmless, Historical Nuts."
      - Leslie Fish