Re: [E_Rapier] Pennsic roll call...

  • Maria Meerson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 20, 2012
      I will be fencing.

      Rohesia

      ________________________________
      From: patchett <patchett@...>
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 7:57:58 AM
      Subject: [E_Rapier] Pennsic roll call...

      Hello one and all,

      Could those people that are attending Pennsic and participating in the
      mass war point battles, please sound off?

      In an effort to keep traffic to a minimum, could I just hear from those
      that are going or if you know someone is going but is not on this list.

      Many thanks
      Rylyn
      -Regina
      --
      */aut viam inveniam aut faciam/*
      I'll either find a way or make one

    • bad_yoshi
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 21, 2012
        I shall be there also. Looking forward to lots of killing. >:-)

        Yoshi