Re: [E_Rapier] Pennsic roll call...

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 19, 2012
      Merewen is also attending from the March however she and her husband
      will need to figure out whom is doing what and when as they have
      shared super cute little 3 year old daughter duties.

      >I know His Majesty will be fighting with us, and His Highness at least
      >some of the time, but will we really be an Ealdormerean Rapier Army of
      >5??
    • Nicholas J. Corkigian
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 19, 2012
        I am going and may quite possibly partake of some of the war point battles.

        -Nikolai

      • Maria Meerson
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 20, 2012
          I will be fencing.

          Rohesia

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 21, 2012
            I shall be there also. Looking forward to lots of killing. >:-)

            Yoshi