Re: [E_Rapier] Pennsic roll call...

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 18, 2012
      I have mornings free for rapier at Pennsic.

      Eyrny

      On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 7:57 AM, patchett <patchett@...> wrote:
      > Hello one and all,
      >
      > Could those people that are attending Pennsic and participating in the
      > mass war point battles, please sound off?
      >
      > In an effort to keep traffic to a minimum, could I just hear from those
      > that are going or if you know someone is going but is not on this list.
      >
      > Many thanks
      > Rylyn
      > -Regina
      > --
      > */aut viam inveniam aut faciam/*
      > I'll either find a way or make one

    • David Gotlieb
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 18, 2012
        I'll be there and am hoping to take part in the war points depending on injury recovery.
        Lord Dafydd ap Alan (MKA David Gotlieb)
        Canton of Harrowgate Heath

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 19, 2012
          I know His Majesty will be fighting with us, and His Highness at least
          some of the time, but will we really be an Ealdormerean Rapier Army of
          5??

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 19, 2012
            Merewen is also attending from the March however she and her husband
            will need to figure out whom is doing what and when as they have
            shared super cute little 3 year old daughter duties.

            >I know His Majesty will be fighting with us, and His Highness at least
            >some of the time, but will we really be an Ealdormerean Rapier Army of
            >5??
          • Nicholas J. Corkigian
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 19, 2012
              I am going and may quite possibly partake of some of the war point battles.

              -Nikolai

            • Maria Meerson
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 20, 2012
                I will be fencing.

                Rohesia

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 21, 2012
                  I shall be there also. Looking forward to lots of killing. >:-)

                  Yoshi